Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Two approaches for estimating the lower limit of quantitation (LLOQ) of microRNA levels assayed as exploratory biomarkers by RT-qPCR.BMC Biotechnol. 2018; 18: 6
- Methods to determine limit of detection and limit of quantification in quantitative real-time PCR (qPCR).Biomol. Detect Quantif. 2017; 29 (12): 1-6
- Novel bioprinting application for the production of reference material containing a defined copy number of target DNA.Anal. Chem. 2019; 91: 12733-12740
- The Theory of Branching Processes. Rand Corporation, 1963 (R-381-PR)
R. Cowell, A unifying framework for the modelling and analysis of STR DNA samples arising in forensic casework, (2018) arXiv:1802.09863v1.
- Extending digital PCR analysis by modelling quantification cycle data.BMC Bioinforma. 2016; 17: 421
O. Hansson, Simulation of the Forensic DNA Process, 〈https://github.com/OskarHansson/pcrsim〉, (2022).
M. Asogawa, (in preparation).