Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Evaluation and quantification of nuclear DNA from human telogen hairs.J. Forensic Sci. 2008; 53: 853-857
- Novel extraction chemistry and alternative amplification strategies for use with rootless hair shafts.J. Forensic Sci. 2021; 66: 1929-1936
- Mitochondrial DNA in forensic use.Emerg. Top. Life Sci. 2021; 5: 415
- Application and comparison of large-scale solution-based DNA capture-enrichment methods on ancient DNA.Sci. Rep. 2011; 1: 1-5
- Capture enrichment and massively parallel sequencing for human identification.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2021; 53102496
- Extraction of highly degraded DNA from ancient bones, teeth and sediments for high-throughput sequencing.Nat. Protoc. 2018; 13: 2447-2461
- Improved DNA extraction and illumina sequencing of DNA recovered from aged rootless hair shafts found in relics associated with the romanov family.Genes. 2022; 13: 202