Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Evaluation of mRNA markers for estimating blood deposition time. Towards alibi testing from human forensic stains with rhythmic biomarkers.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2016; 21: S. 119-125
- Cutadapt removes adapter sequences from high-throughput sequencing reads.EMBnet. J. 2011; 17
- RSeQC: quality control of RNA-seq experiments.Bioinformatics. 2012; 28: S. 2184-2185
- STAR. Ultrafast universal RNA-seq aligner.Bioinformatics. 2013; 29: S. 15-21
- featureCounts: an efficient general purpose program for assigning sequence reads to genomic features.Bioinformatics. 2014; 30: S. 923-930
- Moderated estimation of fold change and dispersion for RNA-seq data with DESeq2.Genome Biol. 2014; 15: S. 550
- Impulse model-based differential expression analysis of time course sequencing data.Nucleic Acids Res. 2018; 46e119
- Universal method for robust detection of circadian state from gene expression.Proc. Natl. Acad. Sci. USA. 2018; 115: E9247-E9256