Abbreviations:MPS (Mass parallel sequencing), NGS (Next Generation Sequencing), P.M. (Post-Mortem), A.M. (Ante-Mortem), kiSNPs (kinship SNPs)
Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Identification of missing persons through kinship analysis by microhaplotype sequencing of single-source DNA and two-person DNA mixtures.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2022; 58102689
- Assessment of impact of DNA extraction methods on analysis of human remain samples on massively parallel sequencing success.Int. J. Leg. Med. 2019; 133: 51-58
- Large scale DNA identification: the ICMP experience.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2019; 38: 236-244
- A global reference for human genetic variation.Nature. 2015; 526: 68-74
- Fast and accurate kinship estimation using sparse SNPs in relatively large database searches.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2022; 61102769
- Pairwise relatedness testing in the context of inbreeding: expectation and variance of the likelihood ratio.Int. J. Leg. Med. 2021; 135: 117-129
- Joint DNA-based disaster victim identification.Sci. Rep. 2021; 11: 13661