Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
ISO 21043–2:2018, Forensic Sciences Part 2: Recognition, Recording, Collecting, Transport and Storage of Items.
AS 5388.1-2012, Forensic analysis, Part 1: Recognition, recording, recovery, transport and storage of material.
AS 5388.2-2012, Forensic analysis, Part 2: Analysis and examination of material.
UK FSR-G-206, The Control and Avoidance of Contamination in Scene Examination involving DNA Evidence Recovery.
OSAC 2020-N-0015, Guiding Principles for Scene Investigation and Reconstruction.
NATA General Accreditation Criteria, Legal Management of Facility Activities (Forensic Operations Module), 2019.
- DNA transfer within exhibit packaging: potential for DNA loss and relocation.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2012; 6: 158-166
- Indirect DNA transfer without contact from dried biological materials on various surfaces.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2021; 51102457
- Impact of surface roughness on the deposition of saliva and fingerprint residue on non-porous substrates.Forensic Chem. 2021; 23100318
- An improved process for the collection and DNA analysis of fired cartridge cases.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2020; 46102238
WA Products (UK) Ltd. 〈www.waproducts.co.uk〉.
- An inter-laboratory comparison study on transfer, persistence and recovery of DNA from cable ties.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2017; 31: 95-104