Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- DNA transfer in forensic science: a review.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2019; 38: 140-166
- On DNA transfer: the lack and difficulty of systematic research and how to do it better.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2019; 40: 24-36
- DNA transfer in forensic science: recent progress towards meeting challenges.Genes. 2021; 12: 1766
- DNA detection of a temporary and original user of an office space.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2020; 44: 2-8
- The origin of unknown source DNA from touched objects.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2016; 25: 26-33
- DNA transfer to worn upper garments during different activities and contacts: an inter-laboratory study.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2020; 46102268
- Prevalence of DNA in vehicles: linking clothing of a suspect to a car occupancy.Aust. J. Forensic Sci. 2019; 51: S103-S106