Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Forensic DNA databases-Ethical and legal standards: a global review.Egypt. J. Forensic Sci. 2014; 4: 57-63
- Grand Chamber of the European Court of Human Rights, Case of S. and Marper v. the United Kingdom, Judgment, Strasbourg, 2008.
Protection of Freedoms Act 2012, The Stationary Office, London.
European Parliament, Report on the Proposal for a Directive of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Individuals with Regard to the Processing of Personal Data by Competent Authorities for the Purposes of Prevention, Investigation, Detection Or Prosecution of Criminal Offences Or the Execution of Criminal Penalties, and the Free Movement of Such Data. (COM(2012)0010 – C7-0024/2012 – 2012/0010(COD)), Committee on Civil Liberties, Justice and Home Affairs, Dimitrios Droutsas, Rapporteur, Brussels, 2013.
- Law on Police, Sluzben Vesnik of RM, no. 114 from 03.11.2006.
Ministry of Internal Affairs, Instruction on the manner and methods for forensic registration and identification of persons and unidentified corpses, 2014, pp. 45.
- Law on personal data protection, Sluzben Vesnik od RNM, no 42/20 from 16.02.2020.
- Law on amending the Law on Police, Sluzben Vesnik of RNM, no 89/22 from 11.04.2022.