Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- A simplified protocol for the detection of blood, saliva, and semen from a single biological trace using immunochromatographic tests.Forensic Sci. Med. Pathol. 2022; 18: 141-148
- Analysis of body fluids for forensic purposes: from laboratory testing to non-destructive rapid confirmatory identification at a crime scene.Forensic Sci. Int. 2009; 188: 1-17
- Evaluation of six presumptive tests for blood, their specificity, sensitivity, and effect on high molecular-weight DNA.J. Forensic Sci. 2007; 52: 102-109
- Simplified preliminary blood testing. An improved technique and a comparative study of methods.J. Crim. Law Criminol. Police Sci. 1951; 42: 95-104