Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Genetic testing to restore the human right to identity in post-dictatorship Argentina: ethical, legal, and social issues.Am. J. Med. Genet C Semin. Med. Genet. 2021; 187 (Sep): 329-336
- Evaluating the statistical power of DNA-based identification, exemplified by ‘The missing grandchildren of Argentina’.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2017; 31 (ISSN 1872-4973): 57-66
- Prioritizing family members for genotyping in missing person cases: a general approach combining the statistical power of exclusion and inclusion.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2020; 49
N. Furman, M. Canteros, L. Rabitti, et al., Population Genetic Data and forensic statistical parameters of 23 autosomal markers in Argentina, ISFG 28th International Congress, 2019 Prague, Czech Republic.
Magnus Dehli Vigeland, Pedigree Analysis in R, Academic Press (Ed.), 2021, ISBN 9780128244302.