Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Smart Forensic Phone: colorimetric analysis of a bloodstain for age estimation using a smartphone.Sens. Actuators B Chem. 2017; 243: 221-225
- A method for determining the age of a bloodstain.Forensic Sci. Int. 2005; 148: 37-45
- Rapid differentiation of epithelial cell types in aged biological samples using autofluorescence and morphological signatures.PLoS One. 2018; 13e0197701
- Optical characterization of epidermal cells and their relationship to DNA recovery from touch samples.F1000Research. 2015; 4: 1360