Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- EuroForMix: an open source software based on a continuous model to evaluate STR DNA profiles from a mixture of contributors with artefacts.FSI: Genet. 2016; : 35-44
- Building a custom large-scale panel of novel microhaplotypes for forensic identification using MiSeq and Ion S5 massively parallel sequencing systems.FSI: Genet. 2019; 45102213
- Validation of novel forensic DNA markers using multiplex microhaplotype sequencing.FSI: Genet. 2020; 47102275
- Evaluating 130 microhaplotypes across a global set of 83 populations.FSI: Genet. 2017; 29: 29-37
- Microhaplotypes in forensic genetics.FSI: Genet. 2019; 38: 54-59