Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Consensus and pool profiles to assist in the analysis and interpretation of complex low template DNA mixtures.Int. J. Leg. Med. 2013; 127: 11-23
SWGDAM, Guidelines for STR Enhanced Detection Methods, (2014). Available at: http://media.wix.com/ugd/4344b0_29feed748e3742a5a7112467cccec8dd.pdf.
- An investigation of the robustness of the consensus method of interpreting low-template DNA profiles.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2011; 5: 400-406
- DNA commission of the International Society of Forensic Genetics: recommendations on the evaluation of STR typing results that may include drop-out and/or drop-in using probabilistic methods.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2012; 6: 679-688
- Genotyping and interpretation of STR-DNA: low-template, mixturesand database matches-twenty years of research and development.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2015; 18: 100-117
- Examination of LT-DNA traces – literature overview and general recommendations of the Polish Speaking Working Group of the International Society for Forensic Genetics (ISFG-PL).Arch. Forensic Med. Criminol. 2020; 70: 103-123