Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- Developmental validation of a MPS workflow with a PCR-based short amplicon whole mitochondrial genome panel.Genes. 2020; 11: 1345
- Searching the undetected mtDNA variants in forensic MPS data.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2020; 49102399
- SD quants-sensitive detection tetraplex-system for nuclear and mitochondrial DNA quantification and degradation inference.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2019; 42: 39-44
- Fragmented nuclear DNA is the predominant genetic material in human hair shafts.Genes. 2018; 9: 640