Purchase one-time access:Academic & Personal: 24 hour online accessCorporate R&D Professionals: 24 hour online access
One-time access price info
- For academic or personal research use, select 'Academic and Personal'
- For corporate R&D use, select 'Corporate R&D Professionals'
Subscribe:Subscribe to Forensic Science International: Genetics Supplement Series
- An optimized procedure for obtaining DNA from fired and unfired ammunition.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2015; 17: 70-74
- A sensitive method to extract DNA from biological traces present on ammunition for the purpose of genetic profiling.Int. J. Leg. Med. 2011; 125: 597-602
- Development of STR profiles from firearms and fired cartridge cases.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2009; 3: 242-250
- Recovery of DNA from fired and unfired cartridge casings: comparison of two DNA collection methods.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2022; 102726
- An investigation of DNA recovery from firearms and cartridge cases.Can. Soc. Forensic Sci. J. 2006; 39: 217-228
- DNA recovery from unfired and fired cartridge cases: a comparison of swabbing, tape lifting, vacuum filtration, and direct PCR.Forensic Sci. Int. 2020; 317110507
- Direct STR typing from fired and unfired bullet casings.Forensic Sci. Int. 2019; 301: 182-189
- Recovery of mtDNA from unfired metallic ammunition components with an assessment of sequence profile quality and DNA damage through MPS analysis.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2019; 39: 86-96
- Impact of metal ions on PCR inhibition and RT-PCR efficiency.Int. J. Leg. Med. 2021; 135: 63-72
- Factors affecting DNA recovery from cartridge cases.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2020; 48102343
- Metal–DNA interactions.J. Mol. Struct. 2003; 651: 19-26
- Copper interactions with DNA of chromatin and its role in neurodegenerative disorders.J. Pharm. Anal. 2013; 3: 354-359
- An improved process for the collection and DNA analysis of fired cartridge cases.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2020; 46102238
- The effects of metal ion PCR inhibitors on results obtained with the Quantifiler® Human DNA Quantification Kit.Forensic Sci. Int. Genet. 2015; 19: 180-189
- Understanding metal inhibition: the effect of copper (Cu2+) on DNA containing samples.Forensic Chem. 2017; 4: 89-95
Publication stageIn Press Journal Pre-Proof
☆A portion of this work was presented as a poster at the 2022 American Academy of Forensic Sciences Annual Meeting and the 29th International Society for Forensic Genetics Congress.